Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Just Right






Photos were taken around the family cottage by JennyEBurr


Just Right

Too difficult

Too easy

Too long

Too short

Too neat

Too messy

Too new

Too old

Too dark

Too light

Too hot

Too cold

Too early

Too late

Too young

Too old

Too many

Too few

Just right?

Just right!


Puddle reflection photo by JennyEBurr.


I think that I spend too much time waiting for something to be just right before proceeding, just as my poem, Just Right suggests. 

What am I missing by waiting?

What am I gaining? 


Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for presenting circumstances which challenge me to be ready because You know when the exact time is just right. 

Your turn: I wonder, if you dear reader also wait for life to be "just right?" Feel free to leave a comment. 

More By His Grace Posts:

Perspective on Time

Time

Good News Bad News