Thursday, December 9, 2010

Now is the Time

Now is the time to prepare our hearts for God.
Now is the time to be ready for His plan.
Now is the time to remember the birth of His Son.
Now is the time to let go and let God do His will.


Now is the time to give God complete control of my life.
Now is the time to surrender my will to His.
Now is the time to place complete trust in God's wisdom.
Now is the time to love and forgive.

Now is the time.

With just a couple of weeks remaining in this term my husband has been given permission to complete his thesis. It times well with Christmas approaching but it certainly adds to the busyness.

This year is the first year that we have remained in school until just a couple of days before Christmas. Working until December 23 does make it difficult to get everything done so I will simply do what I can.

Although we do not know yet if there is a job for my husband when his thesis is completed we are committed to keep this as a matter of prayer. We know that God has a plan even though we do not know what the plan is.

Now is the time.